With the announcement of the 2018 NCAA Women’s Volleyball Championship field earlier this week, VolleyMob is proud to bring you its annual NCAA Championship volleyball bracket challenge.
In this challenge, you will pick the outcome of the tournament from start to finish. For each game of which you correctly select a winner, you will receive points, depending on which round of the tournament it is. This year, we are simply playing for pride and/or bragging rights.
The contest will close for entries on Thursday, November 29, 2018, at 4 p.m. ET (1 hour before the first games are played).
Make your selections here.
Points Per Correct Selection in Each Round
- Round 1 – 1 point
- Round 2 – 2 points
- Round 3 – 4 points
- Round 4 – 8 points
- Round 5 – 16 points
- Round 6 – 32 points
Score the most points, and you’re the winner!
- Anybody can enter, but to win, all standards below must be met and agreed to.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must live in the United States or Canada
- It is up to prize winners to determine whether or not receiving prizes for the contest is a violation of rules governing their status as an amateur athlete
- All entrants agree that they will not hold VolleyMob liable for any effects of participating in this contest.
- 1 entry per person. If it is discovered that you have entered multiple times, all of your entries may be invalidated.
- No purchase necessary
Note: this contest is not affiliated with the NCAA.