2017 NCAA Division II Tournament
- December 7-9
- Elite Eight
The Final Four for the NCAA Division II Tournament have been set following the conclusion of the Elite Eight.
Elite Eight Scores
- Florida Southern def. CSU San Bernardino 3-1, (23-25, 25-11, 25-20, 26-24)
- Gannon def. Regis 3-0, (25-20, 28-26, 25-17)
- Rockhurst def. Flagler 3-1, (17-25, 25-15, 25-22, 25-20)
- Concordia-St. Paul def. New Haven 3-0, (25-14, 25-11, 25-7)
Final Four Matchups
- #3 Florida Southern vs. #7 Gannon
- #1 Concordia-St. Paul vs. #5 Rockhurst
In the Elite Eight, Florida Southern fought through CSU San Bernardino in four sets while Gannon upset #2 Regis in straight sets. Rockhurst also took down a higher seed on their way to the semifinals, as they took down #4 Flagler in a four-set comeback after dropping the first set of the match.
Concordia-St. Paul proved their dominance on the court in the quarterfinals, downing New Haven with no troubles at all. They allowed their opponent to score a total of 32 points in the entire match, improving in each set.
The semifinal will take place on December 8 starting at 6 PM with Gannon/Florida Southern followed by Concordia-St. Paul/Rockhurst at 8:30 (or 30 mins following the previous match). Following the semifinal matches the finals will take place on December 9 at 6 PM ET (all times are in ET).