Trinity Western is the top-ranked team in the USports men’s volleyball league with an 11-1 record, while UBC comes in a close second with the same record.
Trinity Western has held the top spot in the league for the entire length of the season, while UBC has had to work to take the #2 spot in the league. UBC worked from a non-ranked squad to join the list in the second ranking of the season at #10. They jumped up to #2 from #10 in the next ranking, not giving up their spot.
Calgary moved up to #3 in the rankings from #5 while Brandon slid down to #4 and Laval to #6. Alberta joined the top-five at #5 from #6.
|Honourable mention: Ryerson (+0.36), Saskatchewan (+0.28), UBC Okanagan (+0.01)|
- Dec. 29 – McMaster vs. Long Beach State
- Dec. 29 – Alberta vs. Pepperdine
- Dec. 30 – McMaster vs. Long Beach State
- Dec. 30 – Alberta vs. Pepperdine
- Jan. 2 – Calgary vs. Stanford
- Taryq Sani (Alberta) – 190 kills
- Lars Bornemann (UBC Okanagan) – 179 kills
- Irvan Brar (UBC) – 170 kills
- Eric Loeppky (Trinity Western) – 169 kills
- David Bommersbach (Winnipeg) – 166 kills
- Logan Brennan (Winnipeg) – 122 digs
- Eli Risso (UBC Okanagan) – 120 digs
- Brady Nault (Brandon) – 103 digs
- Reece Dixon (Brandon) – 95 digs
- David Bommersbach (Winnipeg) – 94 digs