Courtesy: Pac-12 Conference
Offensive Player of the Week
Kendra Dahlke, SR, ARIZ (Bonsall, Calif.)
5.0 KPS, .271 Pct., 5.3 PPS, 3.38 DPS, 0.25 BPS
• Recorded 5.0 kills per set, 3.38 digs per set and two double-doubles in Arizona’s first road sweep of No. 12 Oregon (3-2) and Oregon State (3-0) since 2010.
• Posted 26 kills on a career-high-tying 75 swings in a victory over 12th-ranked Oregon.
• Collected 14 kills compared to just one attack error in the sweep of Oregon State, posting her Pac-12 leading 11th double-double of the season.
• Ranks 10th on Arizona’s all-time career kills list with 1,206 career kills.
• Earns first-career Pac-12 weekly honor and marks the Wildcats’ 39th all-time.
Congratulations to @k_dahlke, named the @pac12 Offensive Player of the Week!
Kendra had 40 kills on .271 hitting and two double-doubles in UA's Beaver State roadtrip sweep!
📰: https://t.co/2TFIrwAB5a pic.twitter.com/EhGzYIpFtY
— Arizona Volleyball (@ArizonaVBall) October 1, 2018
Defensive Player of the Week
Morgan Hentz, JR, STAN (Lakeside Park, Ky.)
6.0 DPS, 5 ASST
• Anchored the Stanford defense with 36 total digs and had zero reception errors in sweeps over No. 18 UCLA and No. 13 USC to extend the Cardinal’s nation-best home winning streak to 25.
• Racked up 18 digs in back-to-back matches, registering double-digit digs in all 13 matches this season to the Pac-12 with 4.95 digs per set.
• Moved into fifth place on Stanford’s all-time career digs list with 1,334 career digs.
• Earns her fourth-career Pac-12 weekly honor, her third for the season, and the 110th all-time weekly nod for the Cardinal.
The ⚓️ of @StanfordWVB's defense, @HentzMorgan had 3⃣6⃣ digs and 🚫 reception errors in the Cardinal's sweeps over ranked opponents UCLA and USC.
She is your #Pac12VB Defensive Player of the Week: https://t.co/MKwwCq5lfg pic.twitter.com/noxwnCNlx5
— Pac-12 Network (@Pac12Network) October 1, 2018
Freshman of the Week
Holly Campbell, FR, STAN (Austin, Texas)
3.0 KPS, 2.17 BPS, .371 Pct.
• Averaged 3.0 kills per set, 2.17 blocks per set and 4.08 points per set, while hitting .371, in sweeps over No. 18 UCLA and No. 13 USC.
• Nabbed a career-high 14 kills on .400 hitting to go with six blocks to beat the Bruins.
• Contributed four kills and seven blocks versus the Trojans to help extend Stanford’s nation-best home winning streak to 25.
• Earns first weekly freshman honor and Stanford’s 22nd all-time Pac-12 Freshman of the Week nod.
.@HentzMorgan earns her third @pac12 Defensive Player of the Week honor this season, while Holly Campbell is recognized for the first time.
🗞️ » https://t.co/WMg8YkD8UV#GoStanford pic.twitter.com/IsNLsIuzbX
— Stanford Women's Volleyball (@StanfordWVB) October 1, 2018
Offensive: Ivana Jeremic, ASU; Preslie Anderson, CAL; Naghede Abu, COLO; Ronika Stone, ORE; Maddie Goings, OSU; Meghan McClure, STAN; Mac May, UCLA; Megan Yett, UTAH; Jocelyn Urias, WSU.
Defensive: Devyn Cross, ARIZ; Callie Jones, ASU; Lauren Forte, CAL; Danielle Price, COLO; Ronika Stone, ORE; Grace Massey, OSU; Zana Muno, UCLA; Ella Lajos, WSU.
Freshman: Danielle Price, COLO; Brooke Nuneviller, ORE; Lindsey Schell, OSU; Megan Yett, UTAH; Alexis Light, UCLA.