The Australian Volleyball Federation has posted a job for a new Women’s National Team Head coach.
“The goal is a long term partner whose goal is constant development of Austrian Beach Volleyball teams, as well as the preparation for the Beach Volleyball World Championships in 2017 in Vienna and the Olympic Games in Tokyo in 2020.”
Austria is ramping up its efforts ahead of the 2017 beach World Championships that the country will host on Danube Island in the middle of the Danube river.
Main jobs of the position:
- Management and coordination of senior women Beach Volleyball in Austria
- Supervision and conduction of practices and competitions during the whole year
- Coordination with youth coaches particularly concerning talent screening and talent development
- Participation in development of concepts dealing with high level sports focusing on establishing structures for talent recruiting and talent promotion
- Participation in education programmes for coaches
Requirements and experience:
- Coaching diploma preferred
- Several years of experience as a coach in high level Beach Volleyball
- Experience as high level player is an advantage
- Social and communicative skills
- Team player, highly dedicated, flexible
- Fluent German and/or English
- Driving license category B
To read more and find out how to apply, see the official posting here.