2017 FIVB BEACH VOLLEYBALL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS – VIENNA
- July 28 to August 6
- Vienna Centre Court, Vienna, Austria
- Event Site
With the Vienna Championships coming up in just over a week, a number of the local teams show the best transportation methods to the Danube Island.
There is a total of 11 Austrian pairs competing at the World Beach Championships in Vienna, including six on the men’s side and five for the women.
- Eva Freiberger/Elisabeth Klopf
- Cornelia Rimser/Lena Plesiutschnig
- Stefanie Schwaiger/Katharina Schutzenhofer
- Teresa Strauss/Katharina Holzer
- Valerie Teufl/Bianca Zass
- Clemens Doppler/Alexander Horst
- Martin Ermacora/Moritz Pristauz
- Alexander Huber/Julian Horl
- Thomas Kunert/Christoph Dressler
- Florian Schnetzer/Peter Eglseer
- Robin Seidl/Tobias Winter
The championships are set to run from July 28 to August 6 in Vienna. There is $1 million in prize money to be won. The women’s finals will be held on August 5 while the men’s will be on August 6. A total of 48 teams per gender are competing for the World Championship.