2018 FIVB Women’s Volleyball Nations League – Week 3/Pool 11
- May 29th-31st, 2018
- Indoor Stadium Huamark, Bangkok, Thailand (capacity – 10,000)
- Week 3/Pool 11
- Participating Teams (with FIVB world rank): #2 USA, #9 Dominican Republic, #13 Germany, #16 Thailan
As the American women head to Bangkok, Thailand for week 3 of the 2018 FIVB Women’s Volleyball Nations League, they’ve stood-pat with the same 14-player roster that they used in week 2. They’ll carry that lineup to matches against Germany, Thailand, and NORCECA rivals Dominican Republic
The Americans made a couple of changes, including moving Kelsey Robinson from outside hitter to libero, after their 2-1 start in Lincoln, but logistically, travelling from Japan to Thailand, it makes less sense to make any significant changes to the roster.
The Americans head to China next week, and then to Argentina, so barring injuries or other unforeseen circumstances, this will likely be their lineup for at least the next 2 weeks, if not longer.
USA Volleyball #VNL Week 3 Roster
- Setters: Micha Hancock, Carli Lloyd
- Opposites: Annie Drews, Kelly Murphy
- Outsides: Michelle Bartsch-Hackley, Kim Hill, Jordan Larson, Sarah Wilhite
- Middles: Rachael Adams, Foluke Akinradewo, Tori Dixon, Lauren Gibbemeyer
- Liberos: Kelsey Robinson, Justine Wong-Orantes